BEGINNER UNDERWATER VIDEO COURSE
What Will You Learn in a Beginner Underwater Video Course?
You’ll learn everything you need to know to get started with underwater videography.
- How to choose the right equipment for your needs (This can be done before coming to Bali) If you don’t have a camera or lights, don’t worry, we can help you out
- Set up your equipment for optimal performance and safe underwater use (settings, white balance, log modes…)
- How to use your camera effectively underwater (Buoyancy, how to approach animals…)
- Rule of composition to make your subject shine
- Light positioning to take full advantage of your camera (don’t forget we lose a lot of light underwater)
- How to edit your footage to create professional-quality videos
Program of the day
Here’s how the underwater video course works. We’ll start at 8:00 and finish at 17:00.
We start with an hour of theory focusing on storytelling, settings, buoyancy...
Dives in Amed or Tulamben
We'll make two dives at the best dive sites in the area. Here we'll be able to film magnificent corals, fish, nudibranchs, and many other species.
After the dives we enjoy a well-deserved meal at Beten Enjung.
Image editing and debriefing
We'll discuss the day's rush, and correct them in Davinci Resolve. This will enable us to learn editing techniques while analyzing the videos.
BEGINNER UNDERWATER PHOTO COURSE
What to expect with our Underwater Video Course?
A video course is a training program that teaches the basics of filming underwater videos. This course is designed for individuals who are interested in capturing the beauty of the underwater world and sharing it with others. The course covers topics such as camera selection, lighting, composition, and editing.
- The first step in taking a beginner underwater video course is to select the right gear. A waterproof camera is essential for capturing high-quality footage. There are many options available, including waterproof action cameras, point-and-shoot, mirrorless cameras, and video cameras. The choice of camera depends on whether you want to pursue underwater videography as a hobby or professionally. If you want to get your equipment before the course, don’t hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp.
- Once you have the right gear, it’s time to learn how to use it. A beginner underwater video course will teach you how to set up your camera, adjust your settings, and capture stunning footage. You’ll learn about lighting techniques and how to compose your shots to create visually appealing videos.
- After you’ve captured your footage, you’ll need to edit it. A beginner underwater video course will teach you how to use editing software to create professional-looking videos. We like to use Davinci Resolve because it’s great and also free! You’ll learn how to add music, transitions, color grade, and special effects to your videos.
In conclusion, a beginner underwater video course is an excellent way to learn how to capture the beauty of the underwater world. Whether you’re interested in pursuing underwater videography as a hobby or professionally, this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to get started.